Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Sunday, 19 December 2010 16:33|
One of the most popular books on small and big screen.
Books, comics, cartoons and very different versions of Gulliver's Travels on the big screen movie. The first version in the cinema of the novel by Jonathan Swift , published in the eighteenth century , dates from 1903 written and directed by Second Chomón and the title of Gulliver in the land of the giants. Although a previous French version of 1902 directed by Georges Méliès
Recall that the novel is written in 1726 and is a ferocious satire of society and the human condition in which the protagonist is a captain who is in paradoxical situations as a giant among dwarfs, a dwarf among giants and a human being embarrassed their condition in a land populated by horses scholars who are more human than the people themselves and not trust them.
The film versions.
Take 20 years to make the next version of the novel, this time in cartoon hand Mourlan directors Albert and Raymond Villette. We were in 1923, Gulliver chez les Lilliputiens title.
We arrived to 1939 when it appears Gulliver's Travels, an American production of the hand of Dave Fleischer. Also a cartoon. In 1960, Jack Sher presented another version, with the same title, from the popular novel, also a cartoon.
The Spanish would do an animated version in 1983 directed by Cruz Delgado and written by Gustavo Alcalde. In 1979 Alfonso Ungria did a version, Gulliver, with actors like starring Fernando Fernan Gomez.
In 1996 he made a television version by the British and U.S. film directed by Diane Eskenazi
The versions for TV films and movies is another long list of titles.
Photo: www. kalipedia.com