Latest in the Section
- Abraham Mateo, the Spanish Justin Bieber
- Young & Pretty: beautiful day, fucking en la noche
- Cayucas: the perfect soundtrack for the summer
- How to participate in Letris, the new contest TVE
- Thom Yorke y Robert Del Naka (Massive Attack) participan del soundtrack de un documental
- ¿Engine cars with large engine displacement baja?
- Twizy RS Vs Megane F1 RS, gentlemen place your bets
- Billboard Releases: terror in Mexico, love in Venezuela, Colombia action, intrigue parody Chile and Argentina
- The Graveyard psychedelia did not shine as much as expected in Madrid
- Gemballa McLaren 12C Spider has a new uniform
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 00:00|
Christoph Waltz's career after his magnificent performance as Colonel Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds (Inglorious Basterds), Quentin Tarantino, is unstoppable. With this performance won the Award for Best Actor at the Cannes Film Festival 2009 and the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor. Since then, directors have a category of authorship in the film scene have requested their collaboration, as with Roman Polanski, in the claustrophobic Carnage (Wild One God), or Michael Gondry, in The Green Hornet (The Green Hornet) . And now, the former member of Monty Python, Terry Gilliam, has applied for your next project, entitled Zero Theorem.
Christoph Waltz will star in the play and will play Oohen Leth, a bizarre computer hobbyist who work without rest inside a chapel, to the mysterious body control named Address. Its purpose is to reveal the solution to a difficult theorem, the result is showing signs of the presence or absence of meaning in the reality and existence. In his confinement, receive visits from the sensual Bainsley, who perform virtual sex, and Bob, the eccentric son of the Directorate, which drives him in his mathematical research but also monitors their progress. The screenplay was written by Pat Rushin.
Terry Gilliam was inspired in 1984 by George Orwell, to build a world constantly monitored by management, although the control rests with men carrying cameras cameras in their eyes and bring your vision to the leadership. Thus, the film seems to be an allegory Gilliam style, which translates, in a metaphorical sense, and by exaggerating certain features of contemporary culture sickly. And this time, the theme seems to be the drift of society towards the net, losing touch of what matérico and expanding its intimacy through virtual abstraction.
Filming will begin next October 22 in Romania, and is produced by Dean Zanuck, son of legendary producer Richard Zanuck. Gilliam goes back to the cameras after the premiere of his latest film in 2009, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (Parnassus The Imaginarium of doctorate), a curious fantastic tape with an air circus, which aims to demonstrate the ability to build worlds of art and self antimiméticos, where you can live in parallel with the real. Interestingly, the proposal, although the footage over their approach leads to great in the world behind the door of the circus, so you can blow up the likelihood pact with the viewer, except that fascinates you the powerful visual imagery of this director. The work is as swan song of Heath Ledger, who died during filming and had to be replaced by three actors (Jude Law, Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell) are the latest cinematic images of the actor.
Meanwhile, Christoph Waltz has just finished shooting his second collaboration with Quentin Tarantino, this time in the western Django Unchained. It plays Schultz, a German bounty hunter Django releases to the slave (Jamie Foxx) for help in the hunt for some murderers pursued. Django will become an expert bounty hunter in the Southern U.S., but its purpose is to rescue his wife Broomhilda, and the search conducted by Django and Schultz will lead to the planting of the landowner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio). In December, U.S. premieres and 25 January in Spain.