Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 15 August 2012 06:08|
Martin Scorsese will never find rest. Not reach the rate of annual fiction film, as they do Woody Allen and the Coen brothers lately, but not for want of trying, but because often simultaneous production of fiction and documentary, so that your life is a continued focus the movies. And this is how, while still working on the preparation of The Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Jean Dujardin and Jon Favreau, we hear news about your project and later, which will surely be a biopic of Frank Sinatra. Until then, there were still doubts about its implementation, have been cleared after confirmation of the writer of the play: Billy Ray.
Billy Ray is one of the writers who participate in The Hunger Games (Hunger Games), and has written the screenplay for the thriller The Thin Man (The Thin Man), starring Johnny Depp. It was thought that the film's screenwriter Phil Alden Robinson would be, but it has finally turned to Billy Ray, probably after the success of The Hunger Games. Martin Scorsese wants to structure the biopic through music, and this means having several Sinatras, each at a different stage of his life. And the gap between stages will occur through the music, so that the pace of their songs have a significant weight in the assembly. Probably due to the specialization of Billy Ray thrillers, characterized by a perfect coherence between its parts, has been chosen to build a script that allows a cohesive portrait of Sinatra but with drifts and generational changes.
Scorsese had long been wanting to stage the singer's life, but was unable to start up the biopic buying the rights to the songs, by Universal, Frank Sinatra Enterprises. Now the question lies about the choice of actor who will play Frank Sinatra. Many point to the name of Leonardo DiCaprio, Scorsese fetish actor Robert De Niro after, although not yet confirmed. On the other hand, Universal wants Johnny Depp. In addition, we must find responsible actors to embody the life of those close to Frank Sinatra, Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow, Dean Martin, Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy.
Meanwhile, Scorsese also plans new projects for the future. Silence, adapted from a novel by Shusaku Endo on a trip to Japan for two Jesuits to spread Christianity, a biopic about Theodore Roosevelt and The Irishman, a play about a murderer the mob who is blamed for more than 25 homicides. We do not know the order of their appearance, but we can be sure, with Scorsese, who will soon too.
Photos: The Film Stage