Latest in the Section
- See Eurovision 2013 online
- Cannes 2013: Sofia Coppola wins the público, Ozon to criticism
- Top 10: Heroes del Silencio
- Billboard Releases in Spain: Spanish film and indignant against Gatsby
- The Nissan Note will come to Mexico as a good alternative
- In Denmark premiere will enjoy the Christmas Nymphomaniac
- We tested the Mazda 6 Luxury (I), the Japanese saloon should become a success
- Comienza el rodaje de Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- McLaren P1, already has a successor but ... are we crazy?
- “Right Thoughts, Right Words, Right Actions”: Franz Ferdinand anuncia un nuevo disco
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Saturday, 11 August 2012 01:03|
I love to see Julie Delpy tandem and Woody Allen in the same film. I think it would have a great connection, and also shares many stylistic his films: both are based on the dialogue and the staging erected around the word and irony, so that the characters are saved, thanks to the distance that print their directors, the abyss of tragedy.
In addition, both being made, through his films, a radiograph of the American middle class, and its entry into crisis in postmodernity, and serves these neurotic characters, through their symptoms, their hysteria and your body tired, they stage an impossible individual's adaptation to the competitive American society. So with these traits in common, why not receive with enthusiasm the news of his next collaboration?
This reconciliation between two filmographies occur in Virgo Rising, the new work that Julie Delpy has written. The agreement with Woody Allen is not signed yet, but it is likely that we can enjoy this combination of artistic visions, and Delpy wants the protagonist. So, Woody Allen renew his role as an actor, having focused his career in directing and performing his own works, without making many collaborations with others. Although surprisingly, this year John Turturro has him in his Fading Gigolo, which also acts Turturro and appear on the scene where Sharon Stone and Sofia Vergara. For the argument can glimpse a hilarious comedy that will, as part of two friends who, out of financial difficulties, decided to run a prostitution business and will be censored by the Jewish community.
But for now, Woody Allen is now in San Francisco filming his next work, which premiered in 2013 (still pending out in theaters To Rome with Love) and Julie Delpy would have you take the journey undertaken by the New York to the opposite coast of the country. Are already available, even the first photos of the filming of this work published through facebook:
Woody Allen The project is developing in a city like New York, in their minds, the opposite coast, San Francisco, still has no definitive title. But we do know is that it has, as usual in all projects of Allen, with an impressive cast: Cate Blanchett, Bradley Cooper, Sally Hawkins, Alec Baldwin, Louis CK, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Emerson, Peter Sarsgaard and Andrew Dice Clay.
The plot revolves around a high-class woman who, during the experience of a strong depression, moving to a smaller house with her sister in San Francisco. There she meets a man in Bay Area, but before starting a relationship, must undertake a journey to self-knowledge and acceptance San Francisco as their home. A portrait of a family crisis that also reflects a financial crisis, or vice versa, a financial crisis that has its side effects in the decline of love. In any case, Woody Allen echoes the economic crisis in his films.