Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 02:07|
Two years ago, actor Josh Radnor, better known as Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother), surprised as director and screenwriter Happythankyoumoreplease, a small ensemble film, independent cutting won the Audience Award at the Film Festival Sundance. Radnor load again two years later with Liberal Arts, again directs, writes and stars in an indie comedy air. More of the same? The trailer is now available .
The story follows the footsteps of Jesse Fisher (Radnor), a man of 35 who, during a dinner in honor of a former professor at Kenyon College, meet Zibby (Elizabeth Olsen), a young 19 year old student with whom connected to a very deep level, something that excites you and drives you forward. Jesse apathy disappears as spend more time with Zibby, she is a living example of what could have been longing for a past that but it is increasingly behind. Although the girl wants things including work, and is excited with the prospect of dating an older man is the immaturity of Jesse, his fear of the age difference and their apprehensions thus jeopardizing the relationship.
In addition to Radnor and Olsen in the distribution we find veterans like Richard Jenkins and Allison Janney, two essential side of recent cinema. Zac Efron also, Elizabeth Reaser, Kate Burton, and Michael Weston. Curiously tell you that the Kenyon College is the school where he studied Josh Radnor and therefore chose the place.
Liberal Arts will premiere September 14. Radnor's first film I liked, without being anything exceptional entertainment was more than acceptable considering that this was his first foray behind the camera, so I have wanted to see how it has evolved the work of Ted Mosby television.
Photo: LA Times