Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Monday, 06 August 2012 03:21|
Batman. For years, perhaps even death, the name will be associated with Christian Bale Crusader of Gotham and the trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan. After The Dark Knight Rises , Bale, a new stage of her career, the shadow of the bat chase him wherever he goes, but there are no films about the character in his future career, it's time to focus on other papers. One of the upcoming work of the actor is The Creed of Violence, the new project director Todd Field ( Little Children ) based on the novel by Boston Teran.
This is a western set in Mexico in the early twentieth century. The story follows the footsteps of an agent who must escort a criminal to Mexico, by the way the two men discover they share a common past. Bale will Rawbone, the criminal who is caught by the police when he fails the theft of a truckload of weapons.
The first rumors of the deal pointed to Leonardo Di Caprio, but now it seems that Christian Bale is the star of The Creed of Violence. This situation is reminiscent of what happened to American Psycho, a film that would be starring DiCaprio but ended with Bale as the lead. Although it is also possible to interpret DiCaprio officer Rawbone move would be interesting to see these two performers face to face.
The film, produced by Cross Creek Pictures and distributed by Universal Pictures, will begin production in early 2013.
Bale is currently filming under the direction of Terrence Malick and will release the film next year Dust to Dust. At this point in his life, and an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for The Fighter (2010) is in an enviable professional moment. Considering that it takes very seriously its job, good eye you have for choosing roles and talents, we may be to the best actor of his generation and an interpreter who will continue to talk over the years .