Wednesday, 01 August 2012 20:38
While the rankings caesarean films or movies, are more common when it comes to choosing the Best movies in film history , we must emphasize that the action genre has not only great games but some of these are even Films which have been very big blockbusters.
The action film is not only to see a hero fighting to save the world or to destroy their opponents, we have great titles within the genre and also have good dose of humor, drama and even fancy or too we can find great scenes and moments of the best movies with cars , a major element in this type of film in which persecution can never miss.
The best action movies
- The film that marked the career of Bruce Willis, making it one of the quintessential action hero. Masterfully directed in 1988 by John McTiernan, Die Hard is the perfect action movie, with a large set of elements, humor, character development, a bright and nasty villain and a plot that grabs us.
- It also has one of the best expressions of the history of cinema: "Yippee-ki-yay! Son of a ... "
Raiders of the Lost Ark
- The first title in the series "Indiana Jones" Raiders of the Lost Ark , is perhaps the best of all and above all one of the best film not only the action genre but of the history of cinema. Steven Spielberg was associated with George Lucas, Harrison Ford elected and together they made history.
- The film of 1981, also has one of the best early Indiana Jones movies with that character in a memorable presentation.
- The sequel to Alien the eighth passenger is for many fans of the genre of sci-fi action and the best in the Aliens franchise. Directed by James Cameron in 1986 has both good dose of action, how horror and fantasy.
- Sigourney Weaver was an Oscar for her role as Ellen Ripley, the first of many action heroines. The film also has the presence of Michael Biehn, Bill Paxton, Paul Reiser and Lance Henriksen.
Mad Max 2
- While we have seen Harrison Ford and Bruce Willis and in fact always relate to many action titles, whether any relate to Mel Gibson saga is by Mad Max (plus the Lethal Weapon) and among stands Mad Max 2.
- George Miller's film was released in 1981 and always remember her as a true "festival" of action scenes, among which his many pursuits. The last 15 minutes you can get to leave exhausted.
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Other film by James Cameron that blows between the best action titles and also has the ultimate action hero Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Directed in 1991, is also one of the best titles in the 90's and of course, changed the way of making action films. It has special effects that today still surprise us.
- If Terminator 2 marked the territory in special effects for films of 90, in 1999, Matrix was able not only to the action genre to reinvent itself deeper issues, but also created a series of special effects then copied to satiety.
- Keanu Reeves to date had not been "revealed" as an action hero is one of the best characters in the history of this genre and it looks like one of the most modern styling to date.
- Before I did mention Lethal Weapon, to tell you of Mad Max 2, as Mel Gibson did with these two sagas becoming one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood 80.
- With three installments, the first of these is the best ever. It was directed by Richard Donner in 1987 and although many consider the best of the "buddy movies" by the couple that is Mel Gibson with Danny Glover, could not miss in this ranking.
- Another of the great games of this type and the 80's was Robocop, although not had much luck after its aftermath had a story so original that still remember the robot cop who played Peter Weller.
- Paul Verhoeven directed her in 1987 and although you could compare a little with Terminator, is much "lighter" than this though no less dose of the best action film.
The Bourne Ultimatum
- It seemed that all our ranking of action was to have 80 titles and 90 but it is not because The Bourne Ultimatum dates from 2007 and is the third in the series of films featuring the character of Jason Bourne.
- Matt Damon is responsible for giving life to this character and in a film, directed by Paul Greengrass, and which continues to investigate who and what's really behind the secret CIA program called Treadstone. He was winner of 3 Oscars: Best Editing, sound, sound effects.
Enter the Dragon
- Perhaps it is just one of the best action movies in film history, it also brings the best title of the films starring Bruce Lee.
- Directed by Robert Clouse in 1973 and fighting scenes choreographed by Lee himself, is also a film that had a much better plot than the average film of the famous martial arts expert.
Other items of interest in Cinefily: