Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 16:00|
The great divas of the music also have their place in the cinema. Madonna is the most seasoned in this area, with over 22 performances most notably Evita, Evita musical about which won the Golden Globe for Best musical or comedy actress. Kylie Minogue is not behind, because even before he began working as an actress than a singer, and we are waiting for her performance in the latest film by Leos Carax, Holy Motors. Beyoncé embodied the archetype of Carmen in the bizarre fusion of cultures that is Carmen: A hip hopper. And now comes the turn to Lady Gaga, then breaks into the realm of interpretation in the second part of that is directing Machete Robert Rodriguez: Machete Kills. Even now there is available a poster of the film with his figure:
Lady Gaga joins a cast that features some of the performers of the first part, and Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba, and to which new names are added as Demian Bichir, Amber Heard, Zoe Saldana, Sofia Vergara or Alexa Vega, who triumphs through their instant Instagram. But the cast bizarrismo Lady Gaga does not end because Charlie Sheen also appears, playing the U.S. President, and Mel Gibson . The announcement of Lady Gaga's participation has been produced via twitter , through the following message:
The character assigned to the diva could be no other: The Chameleon, for none is so chameleon-like this woman, it can be mainstream and intimate at once. You can be the queen of electro and an impressive playing the piano ballad joining his voice. And no one can boast such a risky and varied dress like her. I personally think it's a woman with a chameleon-like talent. We'll see if Lady Gaga follows in the wake of Madonna, the mother of all divas, and fits into the world of celluloid.
Machete Kills is the second part of Machete, a film that Robert Rodriguez made after observing the success of the network in the fake trailer for Machete, included as an annex to the project Grindhouse. Machete is a former Mexican federal fleeing to Texas after being pursued by the leaders of drug gangs in the country. In the second part, becomes an ally of the U.S. government and heads into his homeland to dismantle a drug trafficking network. This is a franchise that sinks its power in the fragment, the bizarrada the moment, and which transmits a unique sense of freedom to see the immense possibilities available to the cinema. It's pure violence and adrenaline discharge. But perhaps the narrative structure might suffer as a single concentration on detail, it does not matter if you can join in the uninhibited atmosphere that dominates the film. Its second part has no release date, but surely see the light in 2013.
Photos: Machete Kills