Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 01:50|
Pixar has announced it is preparing a sequel to Finding Nemo, which provides its output in theaters in 2016. And the specialized blog Deadline exclusive published in Andrew Stanton will be in charge of directing. The news coincides with the revival of Finding Nemo in 3D in theaters, so the ad could encourage a wider audience of the film. In addition, Victoria Strouse will do the script.
Andrew Stanton began his career as a designer of Toy Story and as assistant director on the film A Bug's Life (Bug's Life, an adventure in miniature). But his solo projects were a resounding success, having won two Oscars for directing two gems of Pixar: Finding Nemo (Finding Nemo) in 2003 and Wall-E in 2008. However, his latest project, John Carter, has been a tremendous box office failure, and losses that Disney had to assume for the film amounted to 200 million. In an interview by the gate ComingSoon in February this year said their reluctance to making a sequel to a question that demanded on the possible execution of works to continue the life of the characters from Finding Nemo:
But Stanton is in no position to take risks in his films after losses by John Carter, so I had to accept the request. However, its presence is always a guarantee of some innovation in the treatment of animation, because nobody would have bet before to reduce almost to silence the script for an animated movie and now it is impossible to deny that the first few minutes of Wall-e express greater emotional intensity than most dramas on hand with live actors.
The question is awakened to the desirability of this sequel. Finding Nemo is a real road movie underwater search for Nemo is a journey into his subjectivity, because the contrast with life in the aquarium offers a new perspective on their free way of life at sea. Thanks to the adult treatment achieved such quality characters in Finding Nemo. However, the road movie genre repeatedly blocked the sequel, it usually ends with the arrival at destination, and if the destination does not matter but the journey is difficult to make a film about life in this new space. So, we await further news to discover the plot of the film and see what can bring to Finding Nemo, which could become a saga following the successful footsteps of Toy Story.