Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Saturday, 21 April 2012 00:30|
Filming for the third part of Iron Man will begin next month in North Carolina and we start to run new information about this production with Shane Black to head for an opening planned for May 2013. Recently we told about the role of villain that Ben Kingsley would play in the third and now has announced that Guy Pearce would join the cast also .
We already knew that a number of returnees in their original roles as Robert Downey Jr. in the role of Tony Stark, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts and Don Cheadle finally playing James Rhodes.
Pearce is in final negotiations to play the geneticist Aldrich Killian. Having infiltrated the fact that this third film would be loosely based on Warren Ellis' Extremis which is introduced to nanotechnology and advanced technology used by Stark, now known to Kingsley will play the villain finally not Mandarin but a person responsible for spreading a virus is born of nanotechnology. In the comic, Killian is the co-creator of Iron Man Extremis contracting, technology has also fallen into the hands of terrorists.
Thanks to Marvunapp we can have a better idea on this third film: