Latest in the Section
- Abraham Mateo, the Spanish Justin Bieber
- Young & Pretty: beautiful day, fucking en la noche
- Cayucas: the perfect soundtrack for the summer
- How to participate in Letris, the new contest TVE
- Thom Yorke y Robert Del Naka (Massive Attack) participan del soundtrack de un documental
- ¿Engine cars with large engine displacement baja?
- Twizy RS Vs Megane F1 RS, gentlemen place your bets
- Billboard Releases: terror in Mexico, love in Venezuela, Colombia action, intrigue parody Chile and Argentina
- The Graveyard psychedelia did not shine as much as expected in Madrid
- Gemballa McLaren 12C Spider has a new uniform
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 28 March 2012 17:06|
On Monday we received the latest news about the remake of Carrie , a project of that already spent some time talking, but that fails to arouse sufficient interest in MGM to bring it forward decisively. Then shall we counter a number of candidates who were shuffling to star in the film and that would certainly be the most interesting point on which we could guess if this remake really worth it or not. Although lately there is talk of a remake is not as such but will be more focused on adapting the novel faithfully.
And as always rumored to something, usually becoming reality, one of the candidates for the role was Chloe Moretz , who has been charged today confirmed in her Twitter that will ultimately be responsible for carrying it to the big screen again the peculiar character created by Stephen King. The actress herself was jubilant at the news, and their willingness has to do well is always appreciated:
Keep in mind that this will by no means the first adaptation of Stephen King's book of 1974 is performed. The most famous film version was the one made by Brian de Palma just two years after the start of the book, which was a huge success despite being the first King novel. This version was a spooky starring Sissy Space k, which undoubtedly was the main argument that the film was a great fit. In 1999 he made an unnecessary sequel and adaptation three years later moved on to the small screen. Even in the late 80's, the novel was played on Broadway.
However, what interests us is the project supposed to hit theaters next year, although we have no definite date. Personally I think that is great news Moretz which interpret the character, since it is a very complicated role of giving life to have psychological disorders and that, despite being a work of terror, the main character is very well worked . I think I will share with me that, for all who loved the novel, Carrie actress to play will be key for successful adaptation and Moretz on paper may well be.