Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Wednesday, 21 March 2012 02:00|
Well, I said, Michael Bay claims that his new film the popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are aliens rather than mutants, and charging all the mythology that surrounds Donatello, Raphael, Leonardo and Michelangelo. Internet boiled for hours and fans of the famous sea screamed to the sky to the comments of the director of Transformers . Bay announced plans for the four cute turtles during an act of the Nickelodeon channel. They spoke of the projects that his production is shipped, including the reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Ninja Turtles). Here you have the video with the time in question:
One of the questions I posed that revelation is how it is possible that aliens are being recognized names Italian Renaissance artists? What is the trick? Do you dare to change them names? According to Bay this change is for better and for the little ones can better understand the characters. Is why children are stupid or what? Mr Bay that mutants are not something so strange and sure children are well accustomed to such things.
Faced with angry reactions from fans on the net, Bay had to clarify his remarks:
The new film will be released in late 2013, specifically December 25 to seize on Christmas. Is it a triumph or a failure? In the original mythology the four turtles fell through a sewer in New York and in contact with a green liquid, viscous and radioactive. Then there is the physical change of small turtles grow to the size of a human being. In the sewers will be reared by a rat, Splinter, which is also mutated because of the liquid. She will teach martial arts and became his teacher.