Latest in the Section
- Like Father, Like Son: find a stranger in the family privacy
- Denmark wins Eurovision 2013 and Spain is penultimate
- Denmark is proclaimed winner of Eurovision 2013
- Oil companies earn 31% for each liter of fuel, is it fair?
- Mitsubishi MiEV Evolution II, electrificando otra vez Pikes Peak
- Nissan JukeRide, will you participate in the development of a car?
- Mercedes S-Class History, over 100 years of luxury on wheels
- TRD blank spot puts a 2014 Lexus IS
- Hyundai wants to fill an empty hole in their range with a compact SUV
- Motorfull Green: Porsche 918 Spyder, five driving modes for all gobernarlos
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - Movies|
|Friday, 16 March 2012 18:27|
Since we like to talk Extracine the film world, trying to be aware of the latest news reaching us from Hollywood or large international authors. All this from the strictest artistic point of view, although there are some movies that have been forgotten about that branch. However, it is inevitable that sometimes also have to talk about the film industry itself, since it is increasingly related to the artistic aspect of the films, and often a dependent other.
This is the case with today's article, where the film becomes a commodity and the most expensive. But I will not speak of cinema understood as viewing a movie in a dark room, but everything is built around this work, specifically the promotional posters that are made on the films. These posters have become collectors' items and have come to pay thousands of dollars to get any of them original. It has made a small list where we can see the big bucks that have come to pay for any of them. Guess what movie belongs to the most sought poster?:
It seems that 2009 was a year quite productive in the business, as it came to pay high rates to get these works of art with over 80 years old. Some of them are amazing pieces of painting and Expressionism, which could be perfectly displayed in a museum. For the poster of the legendary film directed by Fritz Lang, was created by Heinz Schulz-Neudamm, a representative of the art deco of which only four copies are preserved. That is more than enough incentive for the auction price up through the roof.
Nor are private collectors who have wanted to pull the boat out to indulge a whim. Among the most is spent on this type of auction is Hollywood actors like Nicolas Cage (very frequent in this type of purchases) that was paid more than $ 300,000 for the poster of Dracula 1931. As for the buyer who holds the record of payment for the Metropolis poster, which reached almost $ 700,000, his identity is unknown but is rumored to have been nothing more and nothing less than Leonardo DiCaprio. Course to acquire such a work, and for that price, do not have hidden a long time.
Admittedly, are unique objects, and that is the closest thing to acquire a work of art without having to spend a few million as in the case of a Picasso or a Cezanne, but we must also bear in mind that these posters are relatively Recent and painters are also well-known artists. Also, are an example of a very specific period of cinema, when their bases were settling taking shape as their stars, both in front and behind the cameras.