Latest in the Section
- Abraham Mateo, the Spanish Justin Bieber
- Young & Pretty: beautiful day, fucking en la noche
- Cayucas: the perfect soundtrack for the summer
- How to participate in Letris, the new contest TVE
- Thom Yorke y Robert Del Naka (Massive Attack) participan del soundtrack de un documental
- ¿Engine cars with large engine displacement baja?
- Twizy RS Vs Megane F1 RS, gentlemen place your bets
- Billboard Releases: terror in Mexico, love in Venezuela, Colombia action, intrigue parody Chile and Argentina
- The Graveyard psychedelia did not shine as much as expected in Madrid
- Gemballa McLaren 12C Spider has a new uniform
Popular in the Section
- Taylor Swift en top-less
- Pictures of Miranda Kerr en la revista Ocean Drive
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato strolling hand in hand and
- Adam Sandler becomes a priest for the second time
- Betting Forum
- Nereida Gallardo topless in Sardinia
- The famous and the mystery of the tattoos of stars
- Justin Bieber Biografía
- Ricky Martin came out with Valerio Pino
- Miley Cyrus, en bikini en la playa
|Entertainment - General|
|Thursday, 22 December 2011 22:02|
This year a couple of friends with whom he had begun a project, I was robbed. They mocked the trust he had placed in them and broke all kinds of ethics in which human beings can have. I did not think writing about this subject until I started to think some things to mark the end of 2011, and there are some things I remember about my future, letters and words help a lot to keep the memory alive when the years are slipping away . Conversations with oneself using time as a way to filter the facts and add wisdom.
I think that stealing another person has an origin in the lack of opportunity and education, a real breeding ground for certain people think that this is a valid and justifiable way. It is a complex issue that is related to social conditions, environment, training and teaching parents. I can not understand that honorable people who say that have had almost everything in life, have so much greed in the blood they prefer that way. I can not really understand. It is something that confuses a lot and leaves you very reflective. Until we understand and realize that the initial argument is totally wrong.
Let's start again.
This year a couple of
At this time, ending the best year of my life, thanks to the experience of parenting, there is no confusion, there is a huge relief to be away from them. They may have stolen, but never have nor 3.1415% of what I have and am not talking about material things.
Money and time is retrieved by walking, building things with real friends, working hard, struggling and dreaming. But the stigma of having stolen a person who relied on them, they never removed. Vampires do not go in the sun, and if they do burn.