Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 23:00|
Puma is screaming it from the rooftops: They just opened their first shop 100% sustainable worldwide. Located in Bangalore, India, this unique center has an area of 800 square meters, the design and innovation implemented in this space become a business that is totally friendly to the ecology of the environment and ensures considerable energy savings as well as resources for administration.
Discuss Franz Koch, CEO of Puma on his new toy. The site consists of two levels. Downstairs the design and function is focused on selling products, while the upstairs has a PUMA Social Club, which is nothing more than a coffee and beer garden. Among its main features by installing these factors that make it a unique store:
Even during the opening party had the detail of installing a bicycle, for attendees to effective utilization and thereby obtain supplies power to the event.
It's an interesting initiative that will be worth more cities worth seeing.