Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Thursday, 06 September 2012 03:00|
Since we had talked about Eclectic Method a couple of weeks ago, when the boys of this group did a remix tribute to the films of Bill Murray. This time is the turn of Spanish director Pedro Almodóvar, and I must confess that the result of this tribute song I like it better than the previous one.
The video of Murray was mainly focused on the coolness of the actor, and the whole rhythm is built from the pronunciation of the name of this guy, but here in Mixtape Almodóvar changed the rules a bit and achieve a richer video content, because now the visual style revolves around recurring fixations and director.
As we see there are some constant themes in his films that have been repeated cyclically throughout his films, beyond the classic "girl Almodóvar" Eclectic Method emphasizes other elements that usually visits the author, there is its fixation on the red color, sex, femininity, seduction, mirrors, makeup, swimming bodies, tomato. Everything is here with a unique rhythm.
This collective homage us back immediately to his 2011 hit The Tarantino Mixtape , which went viral and as a result won the People's Choice Award Vimeo in their respective years. It's her first Spanish-language production and believe that approach has been refined further as they produce new videos.
Striking that have selected this director, his films, personally, I really like but I do find it can be difficult and even tired to some, precisely because the issues addressed and vision that portrays the everyday with impossible mixes accompanied of frames that sometimes border on the dream.
Very him, then. Long live Peter.