Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Thursday, 06 September 2012 05:00|
Subway yesterday gave the note to open his first restaurant 100% vegetarian in India, but McDonald's did not want to be left behind and took the hype of the news of their competence to announce that they will also open their own premises with menus completely vegetarian and will be available to of people who visit the most visited pilgrimage sites in the country.
A restaurant is located in Amritsar, 200 meters from the great Golden Temple, while the other will be built in the town of Katra, which lies at the foot of the mountain shrine of Vaishno Devi. The Golden Temple receives thousands of visitors every day, literally, while the second shrine has an influx of about 8 million people annually. This can result in considerable plenty veggie burgers and fries.
The intention of McDonald's is economically interesting and juicy. But not everyone is happy with this idea, as many parishioners do not overlook this chain in the end the rest of the world is enriched based butcher cows, and even already seeing what actions can be taken to prevent these two restaurants are open, and have the power to do so, especially if we consider that over 80% of the population of the country is Hindu.
It is estimated that in India at least half of his generation is completely vegetarian, and the remainder practiced in varying degrees, so it was vital to these franchise restaurants the power to adapt their traditional menus for customs of this region. The best example is Domino's Pizza has done things right, so that this country is the third strongest market worldwide.