Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 05 September 2012 00:04|
The artist Jason Freeny wanted to make an anatomical model of Barbie, a kind of sculpture showing the inside of your body, the organs that would work if it were human. This is not a toy to put on your desk (sorry) but a series of impressions. Just the idea is nice. Of course, in the anatomy of the famous doll, no place for adiposity.
I do not know whether it forward remember that, years ago, in the era of e-mail, claimed that Barbie could not have been living with that waist and those graceful proportions. I can not quote verbatim, but it went something like that her neck would have been too thin to support his head, which would have been denied the wrist for motherhood, her stomach and her ribs would not have lasted for five minutes, that sort of thing .
In case you are pears or apples, Jason Freeny was launched to imagine inside the slender blonde. I do not know anatomy, but everything seems to be in place. That's right: we lack the detail of the sexual organs. What little is not an interesting job? If liked, asómense to see other proposals Freeny, who has done similar exercises with Hello Kitty (who also portrays version fetus), Mickey Mouse, Mario and Luigi, My Little Pony, Care Bears and the traditional yellow duck rubber.
Jason Freeny was born in Silver Spring Maryland, in 1970. He studied graphic design at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn. During the 90s, he traveled around the world and worked as a freelance designer for MTV. He also did illustrations for magazines such as NSFW Heavy Metal, Juxtapoz Erotica, Penthouse and Time Out New York. It was after the birth of his son that it began testing with the anatomical sculptures (which are curious and fun, but also a little uncomfortable). Surely paternity had something to do.
Now we need to see internal organs Drag Queen Barbie .