Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 31 August 2012 05:00|
The last person to join the club is niege Borges , an illustrator who had the great ideal of making a short animated video entirely with craft paper, the short is titled Bill Wearing Socks and shows the iconic costumes of each character that Bill Murray has played throughout his career.
From Moonrise Kingdom , his latest film, to The Rutles: All You Need Is Cash, where he first stepped in front of film cameras, this retrospective is full of coolness and nostalgia, you can not help feeling homesick and wants to see any of his films to be found here honorees.
The best thing is that if you liked the art of Borges can buy an impression with all the costumes worn by Bill sizing everything in so you could cut each costume and wear it to your paper doll. It's a great idea, very creative and inexpensive for the fans, it only costs $ 16.
The video is a very nice tribute somehow aesthetics and music remind me a bit like the director Wes Anderson, where Murray is one of his pampered actors. With that childish, minimalist and handcrafted.
The artistic legacy of Murray is unique, few players are renowned in the internet, always with a twist, at this rate and with so many proposals, one can not help wondering with what nonsense will in two weeks.
Long live the great Bill Murray!