Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 00:22|
The word catwalk never had much sense. Cats, cats, cats. Gatos with dress with tutu, with fruit on her head and hat. As a gift of Friday, more attractive to your weekend, I bring you a few photos taken by Katie Soloker : Cat Fashion Show of the Algonquin Hotel (New York) and her cats willing to model their favorite clothes.
The Algonquin Hotel in New York has a habit of organizing a catwalk cats annually. Your Cat Fashion Show most recent happened last week and took Katie Soloker to take pictures. Some compare these kittens with children dressed by their parents for a Halloween party. But cats are much nicer than many children I know. And smarter. And although I do not think they put much grace to parade clothes, I love them.
This edition of the curious fashion show brought cats of different sizes and breeds, ready to fill the dance style. Some of them were chistosísimos, and other more serious wore suits. The one with bunny suit is my favorite, but his disguise is commonplace.
Gateways Hotel feline began in 2010 and have been so successful that next year is expected a much larger, with twice as many participants.
The photographer describes his impressions of the event: "I was very excited, but also confused, because the show was fun while uncomfortable. Some of the cats were very nervous when it leaves, because the public did not stop to take photos. "
Dimension: it seems that my cats are going to go put hats and tutus leaving. A mock your grandmother would think of only intuit my purpose. Maybe that's why I enjoy both see cats outside clothes. I am aware that the experiment is a bit evil. But they look so cute ...