Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 20:49|
Disney created Mickey Mouse ears that turn on and off in sync with its attractions. His name is Glow With The Show, were designed to show World of Color Disney's California Adventure, and LED light with different colors, from patterns programmed by remote control.
For weeks, the amusement park Disney's California Adventure has been shining the rhythm of their shows with luminous ears Glow With The Show. They are like those hats with Mickey ears, except that instead of being black, are equipped with LED lights and are able to synchronize with World of Color and other attractions. The video explains how they work: not only light, but participate in the show, form patterns from left to right and vice versa, change color, become protagonists of attraction. When the show ends, ears can be turned on in the comfort of your home (or holiday).
The audience becomes part of the entertainment, ears Glow in the show involve the fans with this innovative technology, yes, all that. Obviously, if you attend the show with them, you have to buy them. They are sold in Disney stores. They are not expensive. They represent a good business because everyone wants to have them. The funny thing here is that they are worn and not paid who enjoys them to mere hours. That is, as in the great concert, this charming light fixture is more in your view. The trick is to see them from afar and, if the family has not in front, or so, we must hold that, because of him, the light pattern is incomplete. And, surely, to some will hate. In silence. And with a grin. For the good vibes and the luminosity of Disney we have infected more than kindness.