Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Thursday, 09 August 2012 19:59|
All Trojan as we locate a company that manufactures and sells condoms , but also enters the inner wave stimulators. Vibrators, then. To promote this product line, brand implemented a campaign that is giving away sex toys through a set of hot dog carts, distributed in Manhattan.
The only way to know the truth about a product is to try it. In case some do not trust the effectiveness of Trojan in the manufacture of sex toys, it launched a campaign of free distribution of their vibrators and Press Tri-Phoria, through what the company called Trojan Pleasure Vibrations Carts. Distribution points are located at the exit of bars and other gathering places New Yorkers. The summer is a good time to attract potential buyers and, with the other heat, the glasses, it is likely that even the most timid are willing to try.
How many vibrators will be given away in the campaign? It is said that about five thousand vibrators each model. The Tri-Phoria costs 40 dollars and the Press, 30 so that the set will cost about 350,000. According to Trojan, it is the largest division of vibrators in the history of mankind. Surely the event will be duly recorded.
The idea of shopping is not bad. Somehow, the company is matching the purchase of a vibrator with a hot dog or a dessert: something simple that seems and is readily available. Moreover, it is impossible not to think about how common it is, at least in Mexico, finding vintage hot dogs outside the clubs. It's almost a tradition. Why not buy a vibrator instead of dinner? Or why not buy both?