Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 01:00|
I must confess that when I saw this that we present today I immediately thought of Super Mario Kart, Rainbow Brite and Thor, mainly in the Marvel superhero, because although we remember in the comic each traveler who visits the land from its sacred realm of Asgard does using a rainbow bridge Mo-ni-si-mo . Now someone had the brilliant idea of land that concept out of fiction and create an almost magical here on earth.
Located on the edge of a suburban neighborhood in Penghu, Taiwan, the rainbow bridge astonishingly accomplished coat the landscape, turning the neighborhood into a magical, warm and full of imagination. The great success of this construction is the distribution of light reflected on water, creating a vibrant and intense light that absorbs the attention of anyone passing by.
The half arch bridge contributes to achieve good visual effect that immediately evokes the figure of an actual rainbow. The atmosphere is unique and can even be seen from miles away. The light installation is absolutely brilliant (so help me the expression) and makes one desire to give something to have in the city where we live.
Most locals use the bridge to cross it (obviously) mounted on their bikes, remember that this is a very common means of transport and everyday in these parts of Asia, including some riders detail their cars with neon lights and bright objects to match the bridge, while others even without having to go across the park come to be located next to enjoy the landscape view only.
What do you do that?