Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 10 August 2012 04:35|
The romance between Nike and Liberty reaches the next stage, a few weeks ago we were surprised with the announcement that joined forces to launch a new line of futuristic sneaker wave. Turns out that was just the tip of the iceberg now revealed its new highly trendy designs created just for women who seriously practice the sport of athletics.
As stated in its press release , these two new models are the ultimate sneaker for women, a combination that blends the delicate balance between performance and style.
The first model is the Nike Zoom Victory Elite and see immediately distinguish the exclusive fashion label of signature Liberty in its design, in fact it is so exclusive that only is available at Liberty Store in London. However it is noteworthy that this baby was created specifically in mind for a career performance of 1.500 meters, embedding in its sole carbon plate with Nike Flywire technology promises to achieve the full potential of comfort and traction for athletes who use them .
But forget that, what really stands out in these shoes is that electric green prints. Together achieve something that is two steps of kitsch but here miraculously saved for a epic model.
The second model is the Nike Zoom JA Fly, is a shoe that looks almost identical in appearance, but has even more technological features to its lightweight design, since it was created to be used exclusively by Nike sponsored athletes in track events. It will soon have to settle for another model, which is pretty cute.
Victory Zoom Elite shoes cost 150 pounds plus travel expenses to England.
Photos: Nike Inc.