Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 18:38|
"This is a pair of Levi's", the new global brand campaign, shows a group of young workers willing to change the world. These representatives of the millennial generation put the jeans and get ready for work, showing an attitude of "belligerent optimism" during the process. Judged by their ability to sway our emotions, it must be said, the video works.
Levi's comes the fall season with the launch of a new global campaign called "This is pair of Levi's", a continuation of his previous "Go Forth", created in 2009 by Wieden + Kennedy, the agency that prepared the new commercial. In addition to this reminiscence close, with the new video, the brand seems to take its origins. The legend "This is a pair of Levi's" appeared on the label of the pocket of the original models, and somehow the notice is aimed at people working, but it is not the same workers who were understood to be target for decades (mostly workers) but a group of people with creative jobs, characteristic of a style of life we all identify with.
Tyler Whisnand, creative director of the agency, described the campaign:
The casting process for the campaign was also different from the past. Instead of interviewing a set of models, called via social networks fans of the brand, people usually use cool Levi's. They were asked in Instagram will post photos of themselves wearing Levi's, under the hashtag # IAMLEVI'S. Thus, the people we see in the commercial (at least supposedly) is more "real."
Many decades ago that Levi's were no longer identified with the working class, but it is interesting that this new campaign put weight on the work, other work, one more related to the career aspirations of the millennials, but work nonetheless. Moreover, the video touches on the text, because images are effective and the people we see in them is pretty. And the idea of "changing the world", like it or not, is able to shake off when posed with cunning.