Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 20:06|
One of the main problems in the contemporary lifestyle is the lack of space. Furniture As if from nowhere to Orla Reynolds offer a solution colorful, modern and functional. This is a collection that brings together a bookcase, a stool, four chairs and a table in one piece design, which can also be exploited by parties.
The idea of keeping the chairs and table on the shelf is interesting in itself. It seems illogical if we listen, but the suspicion is removed when we see the furniture. Its basic design is attractive, based on cubes, squares and rectangles, and white and primary colors are infallible (although the purple tables is a little out of the scheme). The collection As if from nowhere Reynolds of the current trend to live in confined spaces. While we do not use the chairs and table, we can expect to occupy the place not to be conveniently stored on the shelf.
On its website, Orla mentions that his forte is multi-functional furniture, and also try to print a playfulness to their designs. The bookseller can be broken into parts. The shelves are converted into stools and the table is divided in two, as a desk. The joke of this furniture is not only practical but also fulfill more than one task.
A small department that could be complete with furniture and a few more. Moreover, if we live in larger space, the collection is useful in case of unexpected guests. The chairs and table wealthy can live on the shelf and take the stage only on extraordinary occasions. The only bad thing is that, when pulled out, the shelf is a little weird, the holes do not quite convince me. Think that is temporary and not to give importance. The strategy seems ideal to avoid the mess.