Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Tuesday, 07 August 2012 03:00|
Having a child is a living experience unique and extraordinary apparently, I have never played live it firsthand, but I see that all expectant parents get a little crazy with excitement (and existential crisis) while waiting for 9 months of the arrival of the future member of the family. While there are many ways to prepare the nest, between visits to the doctor, the setting for the future of the small room and the act of distributing chocolates or cigars have a Shape of an Angel, a miniature replica of the fetus in 3D of your future child , you can give your loved ones.
Do not panic yet, is a very innocent, until tender, go with your partner to visit with the doctor performed an ultrasound to see how the little product, you are so excited that you ask the doctor to print a picture of ultrasound, but instead of a simple and crude flatbed offers a spectacular miniature statue of the fetus of your child, enclosed in a circle of translucent resin and decorated with a small white and immaculate.
The ideal gift to give to the grandparents, would secure the little detail on the shelf over the fireplace or something.
The minds behind this idea are the types of signature Fasotec , who are responsible for modeling and software interface that allows the creation of the replica, in collaboration with the women's clinic Parkside Hiroo in Mintao-Ku, Tokyo, they are those offering the service and where moms have the opportunity to obtain this value to the process of prenatal care.
The accuracy of shape of an Angel is such that the position that is delivered is exactly the same figure that has the ugly while in the uterus of the mother. If you are interested in a drink just to pay the modest sum of 100 000 yen (something like 1200 dollars).
Photo: Rocket News