Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 18:35|
Do you like pizza? The proposal of the stock Pizerria Del Popolo will interest you. It is a mobile restaurant with a pizza oven 72, installed in a kitchen visible through a display glass. A truck became the ideal site for this pizza that goes from one side to another, carrying a functional kitchen, the traditional technique for preparing this dish and a colorful design.
The Pizzeria Del Popolo is an initiative of Jon Darsky, a leader in the restaurant business scene in San Francisco , who initially had the idea of opening a pizzeria fixed. However, his interest in bringing the pizza to the public (rather than the public had to go to a local), it did create Del Popolo (meaning "people"). The proposal means the mobile kitchen as a component of contemporary lifestyle.
Part of the charm of this concept is to observe the preparation artisan stone oven and enjoy the space design on wheels. It is a service of fast food but a culinary experience informal, modern and relaxed but influenced by the traditional technique.
The idea occurred to Darsky, but was materialized by a designer who moved the concept to the plans. The company McLellan Industries, California, specializing in trucks, loading equipment and security systems, was commissioned to enable the truck. The result is a mobile pizzeria that combines functionality, style and rustic aesthetics and modern at once.
The difference between this concept and facilities that deliver pizza at home is remarkable pizza gets to people, but it also can witness preparation. Obviously, Darsky not want to sell a large scale, but to provide an unconventional experience. Could it be that between the drinks menu is beer and wine? If not, it is urgent to include.