Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Saturday, 04 August 2012 03:00|
All those who have not touched a turntable in his professional life love music and I guess they have ever had this fantasy of taking the stage impromptu party to start DJing and mix like the living Skrillex , for them this new toy is that neither commanded to do. The new console FWP3200D Philips allows you to become a DJ by connecting a pair of iPhones (or iPod Touch) to each of their turntables.
This is a very cute dock that goes beyond the simple horn to sound your MP3 player. With two 5.25-inch subwoofers that glow and vibrate to the rhythm of the songs you play. The two turntables are a little ornamental actually produce only a scratch sound if you spin, but there are apps you can load music mix on an iPhone and of course give the impression of being a pro.
Practicality of this console is that its size makes it relatively portable, then you can take it to any meeting to be the soul of the party, and also risk being a friend enfiestado the break. The console has the basic function of crossfade **, an extra USB port to connect a memory with songs and even an auxiliary input, if that was not enough with the two iPhones, so the music never stops, in fact in the four inputs can try to play the same song at the same time, * for the lulz.
It is a relatively inexpensive device, it only costs $ 470 and the stroke of the devices Apple, but hey, you can also use an iPod touch and so you give a decent use this gadget you already had forgotten gathering dust in your room.