Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 03 August 2012 01:36|
The Olympics at this point and have given us a couple of drinks and bitter glory, even as strange things have happened as unfortunate for those affected. Such was the case of South Korean rival Shin A-lam, who in his hit playoff to qualify for the finals and compete for the gold medal, suffered a setback with the timer of the competition, where the magical and mysterious time became moody and on, giving the fraction of time sufficient to defeat his opponent.
I'm being totally cryptic with the intent to see what guys have done the English newspaper The Guardian as a result of this strange incident. When did this peculiar slip many did not understand immediately what had happened, so to illustrate in a clear and precise our journalist friends decided to recreate second to second the final of this competition ... using LEGO Star Wars toys!
As you can notice in the very expensive animation, both competitors were tied and exhausted when the last second of the countdown timer is restarted returning a second ago, which gave him little chance to the representative of Germany to strike the blow that given point of victory, eliminating A-lam and thus losing their chance of gold. Film.
The fact happened on 30 July and is described by some media as the most controversial sporting event ever seen in history.
Shin A-lam was so affected by what happened that was released to mourn, protest and sat on the edge of the arena to express their dissatisfaction. When the judges confirmed that he had been disqualified from competing in the final burst into tears again and within minutes had to participate in the fight for the bronze medal, which he could not recover in time and lost.
Sometimes Chronos is an evil.
Photo: The Guardian