Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Thursday, 02 August 2012 05:00|
2008 was a prodigious harvest wines, or so I have told many of those skilled in the art. Today I shared a bottle of red wine Shiraz belongs precisely to that period, but we have not been lucky enough to test it, indeed, if we bought it most likely never would open because its packaging is a bizarre beauty: A can of spray paint.
This is The Piece , a red wine produced by the Australian Longview, which are located in the Adelaide hills south of Oceania. As part of its Elite line this Shiraz does not only belong to a crop consisting of the best grapes aged for 30 months in French oak barrels, but its packaging is designed with a special collection created by his own personal local Banksy, an artist graphic, renowned beyond, who calls Beastman.
This limited edition consists of a bottle whose label has a picture that evokes colorful street graffiti Australian streets, with an ironic sticker on the corner of those credentials with the legend self-adhesive "Hello my name is" where you can take your black marker and write your name ghetto lyrics, creative way to personalize your bottle and become part of the artist's work.
However the most attractive product is the rest of the package, since the bottle is hidden inside a huge can of spray paint, where boots and you can remove the cover to uncork. Beastman was chosen among several contestants to design this product and I think he was pretty good. If you want you can order online, but I can not imagine the shipping cost.