Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 21:00|
Out Models, musicians inside seems to be the motto of the American designer Alexander Wang who already takes a while partnering with the coolest singers of the moment to promote their cute and listed items.
It was first Santigold, Spank Rock and Dant then Antwoord, and is now the turn of the popular rapper from Harlem Azealia Banks , who debuts as the new face of the campaign T by Alexander Wang Fall / Winter 2012, the most economical line the mark. Thus we see the girl dancing and singing vigorously "Van Vogue" single from his album 1991, before the camera of Daniel Jackson, wearing athletic attire selected by cutting Alastair McKimm and designed by his good friend Wang
I mention the friendship because it is not the first time this pair works together. Azealia accompanied Alexander as his appointment at the Met Gala this year, as well as his campaign musicalized Spring / Summer 2012 featuring the beautiful Liya Kebede. So famous young musicians, if they receive e-mail from Alexander Wang these days do not be afraid.