Latest in the Section
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
- Tips for Planting organic tomatoes
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 27 July 2012 23:00|
Just in time to celebrate the Olympic Games in London 2012 (opened today!) I encounter the wonderful and thorough work that the French artist Ugo Gattoni made to completely fill five meters of paper with very detailed drawings that show a race Bicycle through the streets of the capital of England.
The project whose creation was recorded for our enjoyment by Camille Durand-Rival , has become a book published by Leporello Nobrow Press , publishers of the propositional betting that this type of work by young artists (in fact, Gattoni is just fresh out of art school in Paris). He took measures 19.5x33cm, a publication printed on long webs which when deployed measures two meters in length.
The original work of five meters was created with black pen on paper and took a total of 723 hours to complete, a work in which the talent and patience were the key factors. You do not have to wait for anything to buy Bicycle, which is already available in Nobrow.net by 18 pounds.