Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Saturday, 28 July 2012 01:00|
Twitter is a social network active and growing, lately has taken to signing agreements that are committed to take the platform beyond the 140 characters, as such are your broadcasts NASCAR formula and the arrangement they made with NBC Universal to team and provide cover for the London 2012 Olympic Games in real time, this means a website that will collect the millions of tweets that are generated in relation to games, distinguishing particularly those written by the staff of the station.
But now the rumor according to friends cnet is that they are planning to start producing their own television series, starting with a reality show, which in its current form would twittstars those famous actors in this network only.
Apparently Adweek was who broke the silence by proclaiming that twitter executives have been having meetings "casual" with some Hollywood executives, to discuss his idea of creating a series of programs in a format similar to MTV reality shows. The proposal is that twitter hosts a page dedicated to transmitting the series and is disseminated through tweets of their own players and audience, it would be something like a public TV channel and in turn-only users of this network.
With its user base of 140 million that want to capitalize course, is a figure that looks great, but really pales before the 900 million people with a Facebook account. But somehow or another twitter is undeniably a fertile field with high potential to connect and communicate to their users, same pathways that could be used to generate products, services and activities profitable.
Usually or sympathized with the stars of twitter, but I have my list of indispensable, is titled Zombie Apocalypse and consists of people with whom you would like to have peer to survive in that kind of holocaust.