Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 25 July 2012 03:00|
The Festival of Lights in Lyon, France is a very traditional celebration and emotional, which incidentally originated after the survival of the French population to the closest thing we have lived the zombie holocaust . Each year the city is adorned with night lighting in each window of each household to celebrate the warmth of that date. One thing is also common to find small details, facilities, monuments that remind us that the celebration is approaching to wonder , as here, where people are walking down the street and suddenly finds a phone booth turned into aquarium .
This surreal artwork was created by the lighting designer Benoit Deseille and conceptual artist Benedetto Bufalino. The idea of this extraordinary facility they came from a reflection on new media:
This reinterpretation of the traditional phone booth is one of the craziest things I've seen and melancholy. This type of space and look like an abandoned place, that seems inappropriate for modern times, see the cabin and converted into aquarium does not inspire me to travel, but it fascinates me, look at night is a whole different show, lighting is vibrant and makes the aquarium in a spot of light that can be seen many blocks away.
In fact this car has become a sensation in the city, locals and tourists always visit and even longer to keep talking even after the end of festivities.
To learn more Festival activities not forget to visit the official website