Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Wednesday, 18 July 2012 19:30|
Everywhere smokers encounter messages that warn of the health damage that causes them the habit. Still the same printed packs bring raw images and legends scandalous that, paradoxically, seek consumer awareness of the dangers of smoking. Maybe if cigarettes were like those of "No Games for Smokers" , smokers would make them more heed these warnings ... or not, but it would have fun.
This project of the Ukrainian artist Ljutaev German cigar has imprinted in his role a series of figures reminiscent of the "lives" of video games, those that we tried to keep moving forward. So while the user more smoke, more can be seen running out their lives, represented in a heart shape. Yes, the cigars also have the option to "continue", if the smoker prefers to avoid the announced and fateful "game over" as sadly often happens in real life.
Although this is only an idea and not a commercial product, if carried out would give a different way of seeing your smoker harmful habit. Did you succeed? Quiénsabe.