Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Thursday, 19 July 2012 03:00|
That's what I pray each of the packaging Re-turned, the number of beautiful wooden bird made from 100% recycled parts. Designed by the Norwegian artist Lars Fjetland Beller , leading to a gag tender, between the Norwegian wood and bird design discourse of these ornaments immediately sent to the Beatles song Norwegian Wood.
The concept of Re-turned gives a useful aesthetic pieces of wood that would otherwise end up in landfill. Desks, benches, tables, legs pirate, are all a new way in this object that can decorate any room or home, besides being totally friendly to the planet's ecology. Save a tree and I own a bird. The name of the product involves the life cycle of the pieces of wood, from its original form to its new wings, after passing through the turnstile. Everything can always be useful.
The Re-turned birds are an ideal gift for those who love interior design and have a sober taste, refined, conscious of care to the ecology, in conformity with the warm tones and autumnal. The boys of Discipline will be responsible for producing them and put them on sale this season, so stay tuned to acquire their ornaments.
Beyond the musical reference, what I liked about the proposal Beller is the implicit message in his plays, no matter where the source of origin can be reborn like a phoenix, as representing harmony, while shows the possibility of reconstructing the shape of things to be better.
This bird has flown ...