Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Friday, 23 March 2012 00:06|
Every time I see these vases I can think of a thousand ways to customize them. They are called Bloom My Buddy and presented in the form of little people friendly. Enough seriousness for a while, and have fun decorating. Never think to put flowers in a vase could stop being romantic, it is now time for us desestructuremos a bit, do not you think?
At first sight may get bored with neutral white color, but it is precisely because they are made to be decorated to your liking. Its surface is full of holes where you can put flowers and plants to simulate hair or clothing.
The little holes are distributed over the surface making it easier to improvise decoration. The first thing I think when I see it in centerpieces, I think they can be used over and over again to different times and nobody ever tire of them. The only bad thing is that they should be incomodísimos for washing.