Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Strange Inventions|
|Saturday, 25 February 2012 02:09|
Cartier launches exclusive watch that do not really know if it is for male or female. If you look, the look on the timer it seems masculine, as it is designed in neutral tones and looks of great action , but also the small matter of the stone built into the hands gives us to understand who has a feminine touch .
Depending on the brand, the watch has a special mechanism, as has some details not typically found in other watches.
This watch is a version a bit more complicated and fun to your Astrotourbillon. With just a closer look we are clear that not talking about a current complement, but the quality and luxury you can clearly see, as part of the mechanism.
Made with color steel, titanium, its diameter is 47 mm. Its crown is heptagonal and within its crown are a beautiful sapphire. Its handles make both the hours and minutes and seconds, and is waterproof to 30 meters. The area contains white gold, which makes water and drawings contrasting with titanium.