Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Saturday, 12 February 2011 14:16|
The best drinks for Valentine's Day . Drinks and cocktails to share.
Image wikimedia commons
February 14 is the day of love, the day to share with your loved one. In Saborgourmet we've already left for Valentine's advice , a full romantic menu , if you want to cook, and some safety pins recipes for love.
Now we're going to tell what the best Valentine's Day cocktails and drinks those shared ideals.
A Valentine's classic is the champagne and. Share this sparkling wine (and if we add some strawberries or cherries, better!) Is the key to a romantic moment.
If you want to share a beverage, with a special touch, we recommend the following drinks and cocktails:
Cosmopolitan : This is a feminine drink, they say. However by its delicate flavor and balanced presentation, it may be perfect for sharing on Valentine's Day.
Another of our recommendations is the piña colada, a cocktail with character and personality, intense flavor and palatable texture, is a cheerful drink, ideal if you think about partying. As a bonus, it is very easy to do!
In a shaker mix the rum, coconut cream and pineapple juice with crushed ice. You have to shake very well.
Put in a wide glass a little more crushed ice, pour the drink, and decorate the rim of the glass with triangles of fresh pineapple.