Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Thursday, 10 February 2011 12:52|
The easiest recipes for Valentine's dinner.
No matter if you can not cook, this Valentine's Day you can surprise your partner with a delicious dinner. Do not worry it's easy! Today we tell you how to prepare a simple dinner and I left some advice for the Valentine's Day is perfect!
If you are thinking about your dinner tickets, it's best to prepare something light. Maybe a salad ? Another option is to prepare some canapes original ingredients that you'll like them. A different cheese and chopped ham is also a good idea.
With our input we can open a wine. If there is early in a white wine is a good idea. For the rest of the meal we share a good bottle of red wine. Do you know how to choose a wine?
For the main course is a good idea to prepare chicken. You can see one of our best recipes with chicken . These dishes are light and easy to prepare.
Another good idea, also recommended for those who want to prepare a vegetarian dinner, is this delicious recipe for pumpkin ravioli .
Also check out our full menu for Valentine's Day . Cheer up! Cook for your partner can be a nice gift (which you can share over!)
As last advice we recommend paying attention to the decor . With a couple of candles and flowers can do wonders.