Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Wednesday, 26 March 2008 01:28|
A pudding to present a different way legumes. Many times we do not know how to include the necessary vegetables on our plates.
These are the requirements for the "Pudding pulses"
- Ingredients (8 to 10 servings)
- For the dough:
- For the filling:
Place all filling ingredients in a bowl, mix well, season to taste and set aside.
Integrate the filling ingredients to the previous preparation and integrate well.
Bring to a preheated oven at moderate to warm temperature for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick to make the center comes out without adhesions.
Remove from oven, let cool, unmold and serve.
I hope you enjoy ... Bon appetit! ...