Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Tuesday, 04 September 2012 10:00|
I've always loved baking and so today I had a little more time I put hands in the dough to create one of the cakes that I like, the Neapolitan chocolate. In addition, whenever the home do not end in a few minutes. Enjoy it!
There are two different ways to prepare the Neapolitan chocolate, you can buy fresh pastry dough directly or make the dough yourself. If you do not have much time, it's best to purchase the pastry directly and can combine with Neapolitan chocolate tresses that are delicious.
This mass is the same that can be used to make homemade croissants , I look delicious, you must try to make them.
Firstly mixtures: sifted flour, crumbled yeast, the two types of sugar and salt. Once mixed add previously softened butter (better remove it before time) and knead all ingredients.
Then add the cold water slowly while kneading to prevent lumps. Sometimes, you can quedaros slightly sticky dough so you can take a little flour, just a little, is better than chickens several times if necessary to throw too. Once you are all well integrated put it into a bowl, cover and put it in the fridge for at least two hours (I've left overnight to levede longer).
Once time has passed at least put a little flour where you go to roll the dough and stretch it to a rectangle of about 7 mm thick. Put the softened butter in the center or one side, then cover it with the other half.
Extends the rectangular dough and fold over itself (single turn), returns to extend and turn the dough 90 degrees to re-extend the table. When do fold into three parts, as if a gift envolvieras: third right center and top third top left center (right). Again Enter it again to the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Over time we repeat the same process every time you flip the dough is stretched. Then you put it in the fridge for an hour past and such, stretch the dough to a rectangle of 26 × 36 m. and begins to cut rectangles to form the Neapolitan.
On the side of the mass put many ounces chocolate as the side that has, chocolate thickness bend and fold back to form a Neapolitan. In my case I filled milk chocolate, dark chocolate and chocolate with almonds.
According to go having formed, put them on a tray with baking paper and let levedar for 2 or 3 hours in a draft-free and warm temperature. Put the oven to 180 degrees when I left shortly levedar and egg painted with the Neapolitan.
My recommendation is that you eat nothing but them, are impressive.