Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:45|
There are many reasons to participate, if you like cooking Why not take the opportunity to share your domains with the kitchen and have a chance to win an award like this? In SaborGourmet.com we tell you all the details of this new gastronomic adventure.
One of the most interesting, and the only requirement of this contest is that you use the recipe in mind the natural edulzante 0 calories Truvia ®, which is made from the extract of the stevia plant and has the guarantee one of the most recognized brands in Spanish at issues such as the Sugar sweeteners.
This contest is conducted through its Facebook page and prizes will be distributed according to the number of votes they get recipes, and so do not miss the ranking can always visit the ranking is available in the application:
How to participate
All you have to do is show how to use Truvia in your recipes and desserts are, like salads, beverages, main dishes ... Let your imagination and surprise your guests. The contest is called Happy Recipes and is intended sweeten the day.
Send us a photo and the recipe for your favorite dish made with Truvia and prepare your best dish in four categories: salad, main dish, beverage and dessert.
You have until Sept. 17 to participate in the competition and be a winner.