Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 13:48|
Mexico is one of the countries most recognized American cuisine. The Mexican dishes are characterized by their intense flavors and spicy ingredients. A variety of options of different influences (Indian side we have the Aztec and Maya, among other trends, while the European side we have a strong Spanish influence, without loosing sight of American influence in contemporary Mexican cuisine). Here we tell you more about the traditional foods of Mexico.
The typical dishes of Mexico combine local ingredients such as corn, cocoa, regional fruits and vegetables and seafood, with Spanish trends and growing presence of U.S. origin products.
Did you know? In 2012, Mexican cuisine was recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
Diversity is a central feature of the cuisine of Mexico. Is that each state has traditional recipes and sometimes the differences are regions, its geography and its history from pre-Hispanic times.
Want to know what the dishes representative of each region of Mexico? Check out this article with a complete list of Mexican food by region .
Recipe: wings of chicken marinated Mexican
A recipe for true Mexican flavor (and a little spicy, we tell!)
First let's boil the onions in one piece, garlic and chiles. Once cooked drain them and reserve the water for later.
With the help of a handheld processor (or mortar if you prefer) we will crush these ingredients until well ground and mixed. This will be the basis for our marinade.
Besides thoroughly cleaned chicken wings and put them to marinate in the freshly prepared marinade for 2 hours.
After this time we put them in a baking dish and cook until golden brown in oven medium / strong. Cover with sauce (add a little cooking water reserve at the beginning so it is not so thick) during cooking to coat flavor.
More Mexican Recipes
Want to know more about Mexican recipes? Do not miss these that we leave on video below:
More recipes from Mexico who will exoticism and flavor to your kitchen: