Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Monday, 16 April 2012 05:19|
Today we share with you the best of Colombian cuisine. Especially talk about those typical foods of Colombia that allow us to experience this country differently. Trends, combinations and traditional dishes, in an article that invites you to experience Colombia with your palate.
Colombia is a country of contrasts. Its history, from before the Spanish conquest, and especially after this, marked the country's traditional cuisine: Indian influences, local products, techniques and even a touch of Spanish Arab and African, Colombian food we know today and called typical is a mixture of the best of each culture and represent all.
Our selection of the best recipes Colombian
Veleno snack : sweet fruity that are great to kill the craving at any time. Among the favorites of children, these candies are easy to make and keep.
Colombian cuisine: Carimañolas : These buns are made with manioc flour, widely used in Colombia and other countries in the region. The recipe is very simple and can be accompanied by various sauces to taste.
Ceviche de gallina : a traditional recipe from the region.
Shrimp ceviche , a traditional dish where we see the combination of culinary trends representing Colombian food.
Colombian recipes Want more?
First let saute onion in oil and finely chopped peppers. When the onion starts to look transparent add the tomatoes lightly boiled, skinned and chopped. Season with the species.
Besides going to brown the meat and seal well. For this we put a little oil in a skillet and cook on all sides until browned. Do this with ground beef and chicken. Cover meat with water and bring to boil until tender (half hour).
Apart of the sauce that we prepare at the beginning and add the rice. Mix on medium heat for few minutes and then incorporate the meat with the broth is ready. Cook until the rice is ready and add water (hot) if necessary for cooking (not to be or soup or dry).
Finally add the potatoes cut in pieces and cook a little longer until potatoes are tender.
Serve hot with remaining sauce spoon over and decorated with chopped fresh cilantro.
S not miss this video with some other typical dishes of Colombia.
Finally you share a video with a collection of the best Columbian food that already make you salivate.
The best of Colombian cuisine