Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Saturday, 14 April 2012 15:58|
Today we compartiros another recipe Ecuadorian delights us with the taste of shrimp in a kind of soup is usually served during Holy Week. Today we tell you how to prepare this delicious traditional dish of Ecuador: Shrimp Sango.
Shrimp Sango History
The origins of Sango Shrimp are poorly understood, it is thought that perhaps it was a successful improvisation grandmother use any ingredients that were available.
The tradition connected this dish from the beginning with the Catholic religion, especially with Lent.
First we thoroughly clean the shrimp and let us and book separate heads. Season with black pepper and set aside to take ara flavor.
Besides going to cook the shrimp heads in a little water and once cooked licuamos to make a kind of cream.
Besides going to blend the tomatoes, garlic and bell pepper and 1/4 cup water. Season with salt and cumin.
The preparation of the shrimp heads will add the plantain and licuamos again. Add the two mixtures and cook for about 3 or 4 minutes while we mix with a wooden spoon constantly.
Finally, add the seasoned shrimp we had from the beginning, cook another two minutes. Just before serving garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Want to make more recipes from Ecuador? How about one of these?
If you have been doubts follows step by step instructions in this video:
Images: 1 , 2