Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Saturday, 24 March 2012 11:47|
In Saborgourmet much we love these tasty recipes that are easy to do. We know what you're busy moms and housewives, and what better to have a recipe up his sleeve to save those moments when you seem to have 4 arms. This cake recipe is really easy for Thermomix, we save time worrying about ingredients and mix and that, to save time as there are no pots to wash! Pay attention and follow step by step instructions and you will be amazed (and all that you try this cake).
First let's turn on the oven and let it heat to 180 degrees.
Meanwhile, it's time to put to work. In the bowl of the Thermomix put eggs, milk, oil and sugar with the lemon zest and grated. Programmed 3 minutes at speed 8.
Then it's time to add the yeast, flour and salt. Simply add it to the glass and program only 6 seconds at speed 4. Sometimes the flour mix does not finish with the rest of the preparation, if so give a little turbo to end joining.
The preparation is now ready very quickly thanks to our Themormix. Finally we have to pour it over a mold (greased and floured be needed) and take it to the oven for about 35 minutes (after 20 minutes we can check if it is browning. To see if we are ready to poke with a knife: if it comes out clean the cake is ready!).
This cake is ideal for decorating, fill, cover or well eat alone with a cup of tea.
Cake with Thermomix
Other delicious cake recipes: