Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Monday, 19 March 2012 08:16|
Today we talk about a delicious flavored wine, vermouth. This wine is very commonly used as an aperitif in Spain, but is originally from Italy. The vermouth is made from a combination of herbs and citrus resulting in a very sweet and fresh. Today we tell you how to prepare homemade vermouth you so you can do yourself at home.
The recipe for homemade vermouth is not very difficult, and is ideal for sharing with friends and enjoy a hot afternoon. Then we tell you step by step how to prepare.
For this recipe you need, or yes, a glass bottle of 5 liters. Generally are available in local wine shops or specialized. We must ensure that it is empty and clean.
After finding a suitable bottle (this is probably the most difficult of all the recipe), the process is simple: to incorporate all ingredients slowly.
The easiest is to first sugar, herbs and citrus (cut very finely, peel and pulp-). Finally incorporate alcohol and completed with water.
The maceration process takes between 25 and 30 days. After this time you can strain it through a sieve of paper and bottle it in smaller bottles.
It is usually drunk cold (ice) and some people go with soda, lemon or even 7up. The best time to enjoy a Vermouth is the evening, before dinner.
Other recipes related to wines that are sure to be among your favorites: