Latest in the Section
- Dr. Alderete in TRImarchiDG, a graphic designer with a style Argentinian Mexican
- No. 4 Block House, one contemporary pagoda in Nanjing, China
- Internet versus school, is an educational system obsolete?
- Recipe: Homemade chocolate Yolado
- Ecological toy for cats that runs on solar power
- Tips for planting in your garden Crambe
- How to plant papaya in my garden?
- Type Letterpress, calendar printed on cotton leaves
- Levitaton, future bicycle equipped with mobile wifi
- The best reading furniture with room to store books
Popular in the Section
- The new Bottega Veneta bag for men with style
- Cartier launches a watch with gemstone
- Tesco Home can buy virtually from the underground
- Montblanc pays tribute to Alfred Hitchcock with a new set of pens
- Current state: Snowboarding, un libro de David Benedek
- The Higgs boson for dummies
- Paella Valenciana
- Inventor of the paper
- Since Cleopatra died
- The singing of the whales would be a conversation
|Culture & Science - Cooking and Eating|
|Sunday, 18 March 2012 08:49|
Today we want to leave you an interesting recipe that you can enjoy both winter and summer, which is versatile, tasty and can freeze up! The tomato soup is a classic Mediterranean cuisine and this recipe is simply a new and original way to incorporate this fantastic healthy vegetables in our diet.
Energy and flavor: tomato soup
The tomato is ideal spa to complement a healthy diet . Its intense flavor is perfect with more elaborate dishes or as input. It is also ideal as a light lunch (along with squares of toast).
I hope you enjoy this recipe, prepare it only takes a while and can not be easier and healthier.
Can you think of modifications that could be applied to improve this recipe? Tell us what you think!
Tomato soup: an easy recipe
Easier than this recipe will not find anywhere. I hope you like it!
First let's put the oil in a pan and let's chop the onion finely. Saute until translucent (about 5 to 7 minutes). Next add the tomatoes cut into quarters (previously well washed and removed the center and any damaged) with sweet wine and continue cooking covered for about 15 minutes until tomatoes are tender and will form a puree. Corroborate salt and pepper to taste.
Depending on the type of tomatoes that you use the cooking can take a little longer.
If you're wondering why we have not peeled tomatoes, do not worry! The next step is to pass the puree through a blender or food processor hand (it is best not to do when very hot, but wait a while to cool.
Process until the puree to the desired consistency, and finally pass through a sieve / strainer to eliminate seeds and skin of the tomatoes.
This tomato soup can be served hot, cold, can be frozen (in an airtight container). Garnish with basil to serve (can also use other herbs or grated cheese if you prefer).
Other recipes with tomatoes that are sure to gustaros: